Create/Customizing Your Own Templates
With Rerun, you can create plain-text and HTML emails. Rerun also offers a free template library full of emails for you to use and/or modify. To access these email templates, go to the Email tab and click on the “Get More” button at the bottom left of your Rerun screen. To add a template from the library to your Rerun account, find the email you wish to add and click “Add To My Templates”.
To create a new template:
- Go to the Email tab > Compose Email window.
- Type the body of the email message in the box, or add HTML by clicking the HTML button in the email toolbar.
- You can include merge tags by clicking the Add Merge Tags button at the bottom of the email.
- Indicate a Subject for the email, which will become the template name.
- Click the Save button when finished, or Save & Send to save the template and send it now.