Create Email Automation
You can set up emails to send automatically when a trigger event occurs. Here is a list of the trigger events and what generates them to send. Simply create a campaign name, choose the trigger event and corresponding email, and select your target group. You can add multiple emails to the CC list, just remember to set them apart by using commas. Email automation is great for those who want to send receipts for processed payments, alert customers when a payment is scheduled to occur, or if you simply want to say thank you for signing up.
Automation emails are sent when certain events (triggers) occur. To use this feature, you'll first need to have created or selected an email template.
Note: Trigger events can only be used once. You can not have multiple campaigns with the same trigger event.
Adding Our Pre-made Templates to your Library:
To select a pre-made email template, go to the Email tab, and click the Get More button in the Email window.
You can select any of these templates that can be tailored to your business by clicking “Add to my Templates”. Click “Done” in the top right corner when you’re finished selecting the templates you want.
Please Note: You can edit these templates after they've been added to your template library. If you decide to edit the templates after you've added them to your template library, make sure you click on the "Save" button at the bottom to save all your changes.
Customizing Your Own Templates
To create a new template:
- Go to the Email tab > Compose Email window.
- Type the body of the email message in the box, or add source code by clicking the Source code button in the email toolbar.
- You can include merge tags by clicking the Add Merge Tags button at the bottom of the email.
- Indicate a Subject for the email, which will become the template name.
- Click the Save button when finished, or Save & Send to save the template and send it now.
Your template is ready for automation use.
To create an Automation Email:
- Go to the Email tab and select the Automation tab.
- Enter a Campaign Name for a specific email trigger.
- Select the Trigger Event. This is what will send the email automatically to your customer. For a description of each trigger event, click here.
- Select your Email Template. Only the ones in your Email Template Library will show up here. Whenever you make an edit to an email template, it will reflect here.
- All emails will be sent in real-time, or when the actual event happens.
- Click Save when you're finished